Job Title: Senior Manager/Manager Marketing
Job Location: Karachi
Apply now at : [email protected]
Who we are:
PSI (Population Services International), a non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. We have a network of locally rooted, globally connected organizations, and our focus is to achieve consumer-powered healthcare. We believe in people-centered health systems that ensure quality, affordable care wherever and whenever it is needed.
Operating in over 40 countries, our mission goes beyond sexual and reproductive health (SRH) to address broader health needs. We engage in programs related to family
planning (FP), sexual and reproductive health (SRH), HIV/AIDS, malaria, maternal and child health (MCH), as well as water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH). Through our social marketing initiatives, we distribute affordable and accessible health products globally.
With over 50 years of global experience, we have been at the forefront of developing innovative solutions to complex global health challenges. We continuously push
boundaries, break taboos, and set trends in our work. Our collaborations span across public and private sectors, as well as local communities, to meet essential health needs and develop solutions that ensure quality, affordable care.
In Pakistan, for over 30 years PSI with its independent network member and local NGO partners has been implementing social marketing, social franchising and behavior change communication programs in family planning and reproductive health. In 2017, PSI signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Pakistan’s Ministry of Interior (MOI) and has been working as a branch office of PSI Washington
By 2022, PSI, together with our network members, reached an estimated 35.5 million consumers reached with primary healthcare products and services, including in family
planning, malaria, HIV, TB, and sanitation services. Additionally, over 14.6 users were reached through accelerated market growth and systems change. Moreover, 5.8 million consumers were reached through our social business model. By leveraging insights gained from our direct work with consumers, communities, government, and businesses, we create and scale consumer-powered healthcare programs. Our approach includes community-level interventions and demand-side strategies such as behavior change communication (BCC), social marketing, mass media, and edutainment. Through evidence-based tools and programs, we develop solutions for consumers and providers across various health domains.
What sets us apart is our focus on measurable health impact. We measure our effect on disease and death, like how for-profit organizations measure revenue and profits. Our mission at PSI is to make it easier for all people to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire.
- Assist in the development and execution of product, price, place, and promotion strategies that align with the overall marketing objectives of the company.
- Provide guidance to creative teams to ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
- Develop and manage performance marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and execution of digital marketing strategies, with a focus on maximizing ROI.
- Utilize data and business acumen to make informed decisions about marketing tactics and strategy.
- Assist in the communication and messaging efforts for the company, including on YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activity, and customer insights to inform marketing strategy and tactics.
- Assist in planning and executing events and activations that support marketing goals and objectives.
- Assist in the development of marketing team.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on product, price, place, and promotion strategies.
- Experience providing guidance to creative teams.
- Strong creative sense, including experience in BTL/ATL marketing.
- Experience in health-tech or related industry is a plus.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, and Business acumen.
- Strong communication skills, including experience developing messaging and content for YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at [email protected].