Measurable Results in Emerging Markets
PSI BRINGS YOUR ORGANIZATION
TO THE MARKET
We tackle complex health challenges, magnifying our impact through strategic partnerships. We work with impact-driven corporate partners who share our vision of sustainable health markets.
We create self-sufficient markets for consumers, with affordable health products and services.
We analyze the market, identify gaps, and apply best practices to unlock market-based solutions.
Each year, we prolong the world’s life expectancy by 30 million years.
“I support PSI’s work to empower the world’s poorest people through evidence- backed family planning & reproductive health initiatives. ”
The private sector plays a critical role in sustainable healthcare markets that work for consumers.
Let’s join forces to design solutions that meet your business objectives and promote healthy lives.
Thanks for your interest in joining PSI’s team! Here’s what you can expect out of our recruitment process:
- Your application is received and reviewed.
- If you could be a good match, you’re invited to a phone interview.
- If you’re a top candidate, you’ll have a series of interviews with your potential new team.
- If you’re the finalist, we’ll extend an offer!
It’s not always easy to make sure we’re finding the best match, so we try to take the time to do it right. The whole process, from application to offer, takes up to 3 months on average.
If you are selected for a phone interview, you should hear back within two weeks. We do our best to move quickly with all job postings, but in some cases, you might hear back a little later.
We ask general and technical questions that relate to the role for which you are interviewing. We also want to get a sense of who you are as a person. During our interviews, we use behavioral-based questions which ask about past situations or challenges you’ve faced and how you handled them.
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motley group with a diverse range of backgrounds from the medical industry to the music industry, all with unique skills we bring to the job. We value self-motivated people with a track record for getting things done in tough situations. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. PSIers also embody the corporate values:
- Measurement: Evidence, research, metrics and evaluation inform our choices.
- Pragmatism: We strive for excellence, but useful and timely are better than perfect.
- Honesty: We act with integrity, share what we achieve, and admit when we fail.
- Collaboration: Active partnering drives impact.
- Trust: We have confidence in our people to make good decisions.
- Commitment: We build local capacity and programs that last.
President & CEO
President & CEO